"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Radial Placement of Dies

Hello friends,

Today I joined the 'Build Your Stash' IG hop where we focus on building our stash for everyday occasions, so we have them when needed. This month it was baby which was lacking in my stash. I made this card using dies which have been in my stash for a decade by glueing them radially. To know how, read below.




Products used:
#tayloredexpressions (Baby Confetti dies), #lawnfawn (heart dies), #lilinker (square mat die), #SRM (sticker sentiment), patterned paper from my stash & #waffleflower rotation guide.

To begin, I cut all the dies from color and silver cardstock, cut the patterned paper into a square and cut a circle in the center. The rotation guide was aligned on the cut patterned paper, and the four die cuts were positioned on one quarter of the guide with double sided tape. With the help of the guide and a lightbox, all the dies were glued radially, including tiny silver dots which are negatives of the die cut pins. To finish the card, the sentiment was stuck at the center of the card base, and the panel was adhered in place.

Challenges entered:
#NBUS - new dies 
#doubleD - potpourri (mix of dies)
#justusgirls - 10 year old dies
#paperfunday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
Have a wonderful weekend.
Leanne

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe ... how adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner

Barbara said...

This card is adorable and I'm so glad you got to use supplies that you've had forever. Glad to see you here at Double D Challenge.
Barbara DT

ElizStewart said...

Leanne...this card is adorable! I am always looking for cute baby cards. I make about 400 baby cards/year for the gift baskets given out at our county maternity ward. So I get very excited to get new ideas... thank you for inspiring me! AND thank you for sharing with Just Us Girls.

Bobby said...

Those tiny elements make a cute baby card and I love how you arranged them on the fun polka dot paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Darnell said...

How fun is this? I love your sweet baby card, Leanne, and it is cool to see a new technique to me ... love the radial design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Bunny said...

This is so cute. My favorite part are the little safety pins. They are adorable. [Bunny]

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is such an adorable card! I love how soft and delicate it is, and yet those safety pins really jump out at me. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

kiwimeskreations said...

A very clever placement of the die cuts, Leeanne, especially the 'dots' from the safety pins!! A beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Walls said...

Adorable card for Baby, and those safety pins are precious. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and inspiring us with your lovely design.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge