Hello friends,
Happy Monday! I'm sharing a card I made using an embossing folder, inspired by the colors in the graphic below.
Products used:
#darice ('Dainty Flowers'- embossing folder), #nuvo (alcohol markers, shimmer powder & crystal drops), #papertreyink (sentiment die) & sequins
A panel of watercolor paper was embossed, and the flowers and leaves were colored with alcohol markers. shimmer powder was mixed with water and loosely applied to the background. Sequins were used for the larger flower centers and crystal drops for the smaller flowers. The card was finished with a die cut sentiment in gold with a white shadow die cut and adhered with foam tape for added dimension.
Challenges entered:
#colordare - used all colors shown
#beautifulblossoms - anything floral goes
#canuhandledpressure - embossing
#audsentiments - flowers + dry embossing
#dreamvalley - dry embossing
#polkadoodles - anything goes
Leanne



10 comments:
Very pretty - love the embossed detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)
Leanne, this is such a fabulous card! When I first saw it, I thought those were dry cuts that you used. That’s wonderful that you were able to achieve such a lovely look with an embossing folder. I’ve seen other technique similar, but I’ve never tried it. This card certainly inspires me! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Wow, what bright and pretty colors! Lovely way to use an embossing folder. Thank you for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!
wow! this is really pretty!! Very eye-catching!! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare!
Fabulous card!! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.
Lot of work in this!! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!
Thank you for sharing with us over at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog Dt Maria
Hi Leanne, a beautiful and colorful card. Thanks for joining us in playing Polkadoodles Cardmaking! Tatiana x DT
Such a sweet card design, love the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
A beautiful, bold design - love your colours.
Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment