"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Awesome Blossoms

 Hello,

As I played with the Papertrey Ink stamp and die set after several years last week, I stamped multiple birds for future cards. Here's my second with a bird and blossoms. I'm happy with how it turned out and hope you like it too.   





Products used:
#papertreyink die & stamp set #altenew embossing folder #sizzix (branch) #lawnfawn (blossoms) #unikostudio (sentiment) #catherinepooler inks & #nuvo crystal drops

Challenges entered:
#asyouseeit - birds
#alphabet - 'W' wings
#simonsayswednesday - anything goes

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Leanne

4 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

What a wonderful card, I just love the motif of a little bird on a branch. The vibrant colours are perfect for spring, and I like how you created depth on your CAS layout by layering those branches. The sentiment is a tiny addition with great impact, and your project is a wonderful way to let somebody know that they're on your mind. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Jan Clothier said...

How gorgeous! I love your bright bird on the branch. I like the way the bird and bough break the frame. The deckled edge of the card front adds further subtle detail. I love this! Thank you for sharing with us at As You See It.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is really lovely, you did such a nice job adding color to the embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge!

Heather Cooper said...

I love the way the bird, branch and background look so natural and in perfect perspective! Those little blossoms are so lovingly created as well. Thanks for exploring our theme as As You See It Challenges!