Today I happened to visit the Flashbach Friday Challenge Blog and found that the guest designer for the current challenge is my friend Julie, a last minute crafter like me. The challenge she’s chosen is to post the first non-traditional shaped card. I like making shaped cards and here’s my first since I started blogging.
Here's a close up as I did not get a clear picture of my roses
This is my first attempt at an easel card and quilled spiral roses. The scalloped circle was drawn free hand and cut using scissors.
For more details go back in time to view the original post HERE.


10 comments:
Easel card and spiral roses? Awesome card...I have yet to try either of those techniques...thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Flashback Friday!
Leanne what a beauty! Even though te picture is a little grainy the beauty of the card comes through
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Hi Leanne, this is such a beautiful card, I like the shape and the fabulous roses.
Kevin xx
Super cute card..love all the amazing detail. Awesome! ~Shen
Your scalloped circle is fab as are those roses. Hugs Mrs A.
Yay! So happy you played along :>)
I remember this card...I am just as impressed now as I was back then :>) The roses, the freehand scallops - you are just rockin' it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Flashback Friday!!!
This is beautiful!!!
Hello! Just poppin' by to let you know that I featured your circle card over on the Flashback Friday blog today:)
This is fabulous and you did an awesome job!!! :-)
Очень красиво!!!
Post a Comment