"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

First Communion

Hello friends,

I recently got this die and couldn't wait to try it. Here's a First Communion card I made. The sketch design was the result of a triangular scrap piece of watercolor paper I didn't want to waste. 



Products Used:
Chalice & host dies (company unknown), #catherinepooler ink, #simonsaysstamp (background stamp) & #stampsimply (sentiment)

The chalice was cut from gold cardstock, the rays from paper with a pearly sheen and the host from white cardstock. Ink smooshing was done on the watercolor paper. The background was stamped, the triangular piece was adhered in place, and the overhanging portions were cut off. The card was finished off by glueing the die cut pieces and finished off with a stamped sentiment.

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#polkadoodles - anything goes
#diecutdivas - anything die cut 
#acutabove - anything die cut 
#paperfunday - anything goes
#pammiesinkypinkies - anything goes
#NBUS - new die & sentiment

Have a blessed day.
Leanne

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all of the white with the gold chalice. Wonderful die cut set. Thanks for sharing with the June Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along.

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is such a lovely card! Your die is beautiful. I’ve never seen one like that before. I like how you cut the cup out of metallic paper. I also really like the way you’ve angled that background piece of paper. Great card all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such beautiful die cuts & design, Leanne! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

Donna Walls said...

Very elegant and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, it's always a treat seeing everyone's creative designs.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

foleysfriend said...

Great card. I love the shine of the metallic papers and the ink splatter. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Leanne said...

So pretty, love these dies you used on here. The gold is so wonderful. Lovely! Have a great day, thank you for sharing with us this month at A Cut Above Challenge. Cheers, Leanne DT/ACA