"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Kintsugi on Paper

Hello friends,

I've been wanting to try Japanese Kintsugi on paper and I thought this form of art would be perfect for a get well card. So here's my card more inclined for a person with a cardiac ailment.





Products used: 
#catherinepoolerinks, gold acrylic paint, #lawnfawn (heart die) & #stampin'up (sentiment)

A piece of watercolor paper was ink blended and torn to pieces. The edges of the torn pieces were touched with gold paint, then glued together, die cut and again touched with gold paint. The cardiac rhythm was drawn in the background and the heart was glued in place. The card was finished off with gold splatters and the sentiment.

Challenges entered:
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#pammiesinkypinkies - anything goes

Have a great day.
Leanne

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

This is a beautiful card, Leanne! I absolutely love the way you have created that heart. Your friend will love it for sure. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!