"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Peony Fantasy Postage Collage

Hello friends,

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself with layering stencils and recently inked this Pinkfresh stencil. After inking the panel, I wished I'd bought the die as well. But, a few days later, I got a brainwave to use the postage collage instead, and I'm happy with the result.



Products used: 
#pinkfreshstudio (Peony Fantasy stencil), #catherinepoolerinks, #waffleflower (Postage collage die & stamps) & #uniko (sentiment). 

The layering stencils were inked, inspired by the colours in the graphic below, then die cut, adhered to a black card base, stamped and finished with a sentiment.  

Challenges entered:
#pinkfreshstudio - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes + die cut
#diecutdivas - birthday or anniversary w/ die cut
#NBUS - stencil & postage die w/ stencil

Have a lovely Sunday.
Leanne

5 comments:

Arlene said...

You certainly chose the right colors for this stencil. Bright, cheery and impactful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas

Julie B said...

Love how you've used the postage stamp die with those fab blooms, the black mount just lifts the colours. So opleased you were inspired to play along at Color Hues. :)

Nancy said...

I love postage cards and this one is gorgeous! Don't you love when you sit on an idea and then you finally figure out what you can do. I love those moments. Thanks for playing at Color Hues, we are very glad you did.

Maria said...

Great way to use the postage die with the lovely peony stamps, so pretty!!

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty flower stamp you used!!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
Have a great day.
Gerda