I have no clue what's got into me but, I'm blogging again! I myself am surprised I'm here for the fourth time in a week. Yesterday I was going through all I had stored in my USB and found a few cards I hadn’t posted yet! Being a last minute crafter, this is what happens... I hurriedly make a card, take a picture and forget to post it. This sympathy card is one of those I had to complete in a big hurry. My husband returned home asking if I had a sympathy card and although I always have these handy, I wanted to make it special, considering whom it was for and this is a card I’d made in Feb.
I made these quilled folded roses in two shades of peach and quilled some daisies which I lightly dabbed with Tim Holtz –Mustard Seed distress ink at the tips of its fringed petals The rose leaves were folded to reveal the veins and added some punched ferns and a few scrolls as well. The background panel used for the floral layout is animal print handmade paper from India. The sentiment was printed, cut out into an oval shape and overlapped on another in white for contrast and added some bling. The picture is not good as usual, but I hope you like it all the same.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:Kalalayaa’s Art Studio – Handmade Flowers
Paper Crafting Journey – Anything Goes
Card & Scrap – Flowers
Mark’s Finest Papers – Flowers
Cupcake Craftroom – Flowers & Leaves

25 comments:
What gorgeous quilled roses! ;)
wawww hvor er den bare super flot, flotte blomster.
1000000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring
klemmmmm
Glad to see you posting again. Your quilled roses and daisies look very elegant and set the tone of the card just right. Hugs Mrs A.
Oh Leeanne--what a beautiful sympathy card! I just think it is perfect for Speedy's challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!
Wow those quilled flowers are gorgeous! Glad you are back showing us your awesome card!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!
It's beautiful! love the leaves.
This is so lovely. I like the shades of the roses and the background paper. Nice to have you regularly posting.
wawwww it is beautiful.
1000000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring
klemmmmm
Gorgeous !!! the roses and daisies are really pretty .
I really admire the flowers you've made. They are truly, truly beautiful. You've done a great job crafting those. Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week!
OH MY WORD!!! GORGEOUS! The two shades of peach is giving this card an extra oomph! LOOOOVE this one!
Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!
Your bouquet of flowers is just magnificent. I love how you fashioned them on this card. What a great entry for the flower challenge. Thanks so much for playing along in Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge. Good luck in the drawing for the stamp set. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Mark's Finest Papers DT
This is so elegant, I love those quilled flowers :)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Just catching up with your blog. You've made some fab cards recently and these quilled flowers are terrific.
Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Flowers and Leaves Challenge at Cupcake Craftroom! Hope to see you again soon! Hugz Sal x
Your quilled roses are just amazing! Good luck with the blog candy!
This is gorgeous! I do the same thing! I always make my projects at the last possible second and have to race to get them to the recipient on time and posted for my posts/challenges on time. I think I have to have stress or I wouldn't know what to do with myself! LOL Nice to hear from you again, my friend! Thanks for stoppin over at my blog!
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail.com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Wow...this is such a beautiful card and would be perfect for our up and coming challenges....thanks so much for adding our Unstampabelles badge to your sidebar. Wishing you luck in the candy.
Gorgeous roses, love the card!!!
I am new follower of your blog and love your art!!
Paula
chillinwithquillin.blogspot.com
Lovely card hun...thanks for joining my blog following and entering my candy! Am really enjoying looking on your blog!x
Какая прелесть! Розы очень красивые получились!
Such a lovely quilled card Leanne.It's so pretty,I will have to give quilling a go soon
I would really love you to enter some of your work in my latest blogging is for sharing giveaway,any questions email me :)
wow what a gorgeous bouquet .. so pretty
Thanks for linking up at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
I do think this is so lovely. Visiting from Make it Monday
Post a Comment