"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Flowering Cross

Hi!
    A happy Sunday to you all. Time is flying by so fast that I didn't realize it's been weeks since my last blog post. The change in weather is stirring up all sorts of viral infections and our family took turns with a nasty dry cough. We are all much better now. Thanks to all of you for your visits and lovely comments. I also feel happy to mention that THIS card made it to the 'Top 3' while THIS and THESE 3 cards were featured by Crackerbox Palace on Facebook. I also won some craft goodies, while a generous blog friend sent me some as RAK. To top it all, my daughter will be coming from the USA after her first semester for her long summer break and she will be bringing all these goodies along with her. That's a lot of good news right?
     Now here's a card I'd like to share today. I made it for the OBDB anniversary challenge and hope to make another one after this if time permits.  
Supplies Used:
Stamps - Flowering Cross-ODBD
               Sentiment-Crackerbox Palace
Die cut frames sent as RAK
Ribbon from my stash
Bling
I'm entering this card into challenges at:
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com - Anything Goes using OBDB stamps
    Thanks for visiting. I hope to be more active this week and visit you all too. Have a great day!
Leanne

10 comments:

Sandra said...

What an elegant card. The black and white is really sophisticated. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Samantha A. said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card! The detail around the cross is stunning!

Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
Samantha – HIMCR DT
Designs by Sammy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! I just love this cross image with your black and white color combo. Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at ODBD this week!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Leanne, I love your card with the wonderful flowering cross with the elegant black and white. It's sure to be a comfort to someone special! So glad you've joined us again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Lovely card, simple yet stylish!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful- I love this beautiful cross image- and the B/W is so elegant! I hope your daughter is enjoying ND! How fun to see her after her being gone- so far away!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

Hiding in My Craft Room
~Laurie

Quick Quotes said...

What a lovely and elegant card! Love the black and white combination here.

Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge this month at Quick Quotes!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Quick Quotes!

Shirley-Anne said...

Leanne, Hi there thanks for email
I like the die cut labels used here for dramatic effect in Black and white
hugs Shirley-Anne