Hope all of you are well wherever you are and welcoming the spring. We are already experiencing the summer heat which is tolerable so far. Today I have two Birthday cards to share which I'd made a couple of months ago. The images were coloured by my daughter perhaps two years ago. I fussy cut the images, made the cards and sent her so she could use them to send or give her friends at university. There is a challenge birthday at Simon Says blog so I thought I'd link them up there.
CARD 1:
Supplies used:
Sliekje's Digital image
Stamps-Sentiment - mixed messages-Ditto
grass& birds-Just Breathe-Firecracker Designs
Crayola colour pencils
Green cardstock
The clouds were made with a self made card stencil, whose edges were coloured and spread outwards with the finger.
CARD 2:
Supplies used:
Stamps - sentiment &candles Birthday Brackets- Stampendousbackground- Live Life Loud-GinaK
Crayola colour pencils
Rangers diamond stickles
I'm entering both cards into callanges at:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Birthday


5 comments:
What a sweet idea to use your daughter's artwork! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
I love that turtle :)
lovely cards..
Wonderful Birthday cards! Loving the turtle : ) SO fun to see you are making cards and blogging : )
Hi Leeanne
Great card .Love the colouring of fun image .
Hugs Shirley-Anne
Parcel on way tomorrow , Monday .
Super cute cards!! I wish I could get me grown daughter to craft with me more!! You're a lucky mom!
I wanted to thank you (even though I'm a couple of weeks late!) for stopping by and leaving all your sweet comments during my Growing In Unity week. It meant so much to me that you took the time to visit!!
Amy E,
Scrapthissavethat.com
Post a Comment