Thanks for visiting my blog and for the encouraging comments. Today, I'd like to share a golden anniversary card I'd made for a couple in July, but am blogging about today. Well, here it is. The couple really admired the card. I hope you like it too.
Supplies used:
background paper - handmade from India
die cut frame - sent as RAK
sentiment - Crackerbox Palace stamp
ink - Gold pigment ink-Stampabalities
flower - PRIMA
leaves - vellum confetti-Studio 18
flower center - Melissa Frances
swirls made from gold wire
stickers - Anita's outline stickers
bling
glitter
I'm entering this card for a challenge at:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - Wedding/Anniversary
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com - Anything Goes

9 comments:
This is beautiful! I love the filigree work and the bling-This is a special card you made. saw this on MIM
This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the gold background!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Fantastic card for a special occasion Leanne. I saw this on MIM..Loz
This is posh and so rich and elegant. The paper is breathtakingly beautiful.
The paper is stunning! Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday!
Have a great week
Rachael :-)
This is sooooo Gorgeous !!!
Thanks Leanne for stopping by my blog and encouraging me .
Your card is absolutely stunning!
Hi Leanne,
another lovely card. The gold gives the card a very elegant look.
Come by my blog when you get the chance, I have started things up again and missing my old blogging friends.
The gold looks so elegant.Fabulous Leanne
Post a Comment