My mum loves flowers. She began flower making at the age of 17 and taught scores of young and old females over the past six decades as well as made bridal headgear, bouquets and other wedding accessories involving flowers of various kinds of fabric or paper.Today is her 86th birthday and here is a flowery 'Z'fold card I made for her. Happy Birthday Ma.
Supplies used:
An embossed panel sent as RAK on the front
Flowers- assorted scrapbooking parer flowers
Leaves- cut from green Petaloo flowers-Dahlia box blend
Flower centers- dew drops
Sentiment- Anita's outline stickers.
I'm entering this card into challenges at:
http://scor-pal.blogspot.com - more than one fold
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com - fun folds
Have a wonderful weekend.
Leanne

13 comments:
A really cute and cheerful tri-fold card! Thanks for sharing with us at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal and Good Luck!
hi Leanne,
this card is just lovely and I am sure your mum will appreciate it, just gorgeous.
Hope all is well with you, I haven't heard from you in ages :)
You had me at the flowers! :) Beautiful card design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scor-Pal! :)
What a gorgeous birthday card that your Mum is sure to love! Thanks so much for playing along with Scor-Pal's More Than One Score challenge!
This is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful bouquet of a card for your mom!! I hope she has a very happy birthday!!
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Happy Birthday to your mom!! This card is filled with florals and so lovely…I'm sure she will treasure it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at SweetStamps.com for our fun fold challenge!
So nice to see flowers again, we are under 12 inches of snow! Great technique, very nicely done, like your card.
Vicky
This card has some serious WOW! Congrats on your win!
Wonderful card! I came over from MiM to admire your creation.
hugs, Rita
Hi Leanne
Simple a lovely display of flowers and a stunning card .
hugs Shirley-Anne
Love the wonderful bright flowers on your card, they remind me of a beautiful pot full of flowers. Thank you for joining us in this months blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.
Love the wonderful bright flowers on your card, it reminds me of a beautiful pot full of Spring flowers. Thank you for joining us in this months blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.
A fabulous floral card for your Mum. gorgeous bright flowers!
Thanks for sharing with us on the last MIM linky party, maybe one day it will be back.
Hugs,
Sandy
Post a Comment