"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Snowflake On Paper Strips

Hello friends,

Sharing another card I made for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Aileen Ryan. The elements from her card include strips of colorful paper and a white image over it.




Products used:
paper form dollar store, #uniko (die cut), shimmery white fabric paper, #stampin'up (sentiment), snowflake sequins & silver acrylic paint (spatters)

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#colorfuloptions - colorful
#neglectedstuff - papers


Have a great day.
Leanne

5 comments:

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Such a fun and beautiful card! I love the colorful background! I need to do this, such a great way to use up some scrap paper!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a fun and colorful idea for a background, Leanne! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the colourful stripes! Thanks do much for joining in!

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is such a pretty and striking card. I love your background paper, and I love it even more since it came from the dollar store! They have really good bargains there. But what really makes this whole card is that snowflake. I’m not sure what kind of fabric paper you used, but it’s beautiful. It captures the essence of a snowflake perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Diane said...

Such a delicate and pretty snowflake!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane TNS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{The Neglected Stuff}