"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Trees In Snow

Hello friends,

Here's another card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Andrew Granick. I was inspired by the row of trees and made use of die cuts sent to me as RAK over a decade ago.




Products used:
die cut trees (company unknown), #catherinepooler ink (for the background), #uniko stamp (sentiment), gansaitambi pearl & white watercolor (spatters)

Ink was directly applied at random on a panel of watercolor paper, spritzed with water and allowed to move. Once dry, ink lifting was done. the process was repeated until I was satisfied. The panel was adhered to the card base, followed by the trees. A wavy line was drawn, fussy cut and glued below the trees to depict sand dunes. The sentiment was stamped and finished off with spatters of pearl and white. 

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#parkhopping - snow park
#neglectedstuff - die cut trees


Have a great day.
Leanne

5 comments:

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Love your card! I think the trees are beautiful!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful! I love the background and the paper you used for the trees! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the subtle pattern on the trees! Thanks for joining in!

Darlene said...

FABULOUS and love all the sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Neglected Stuff challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
NEGLECTED STUFF CHALLENGE

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a pretty, wintry card, Leanne! I absolutely love that spray that you use to make it look snowy. So perfect! The challenge that you guys are playing in over at Instagram looks really fun too. I followed some of the people and hope to get over and play along too. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday!