Hello friends,
Here's yet another card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Sejr Andersen. I copied his card sketch, large sentiment and a background of trees. Not too happy with this card as the edge of the paper showed on the letters. But it was too late, and I didn't have doubles of the letters.
Products used:
#echopark paper, alpha stickers (company unknown) & die cut bling
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne

4 comments:
Another beauty, Leanne! Loving the beautiful papers and the pretty letters! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!
Stunning card! I love how simple it is and how much it pops! Love it!
Fun papers and a great card layout! Love the combination of bold letters with the gold in your paper!
Fabulous take on Sejr's card!
Post a Comment