Hello friends,
Sharing a card I made for a color challenge at Inky Paws by CASEing Susan Opel's card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event. Elements from her card include a die cut oval with foliage on one side, embossing and the bow.
Products used:
#newtonsnook (Pines & Holly dies), #ldrs embossing folder & oval die, #rangerdistress inks & #vervestamps (sentiment)
After die cutting the oval, the panel was embossed. A piece of watercolor paper was randomly inked, spritzed with water to blend. While still partly wet, some ink was applied with bubble wrap. The dry panel was adhered to the embossed panel, and the sentiment was stamped. It was then glued to the card base, which was covered with a gold paper panel. For the die cut elements, some were inlaid and some offset with gold, then arranged and finished off with a die cut bow.
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#parkhopping - Holiday World
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#sssmonday - add text
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
Happy Sunday!
Leanne


7 comments:
I love the touches of gold in the foliage! Thanks for joining in!
Beautiful card, Leanne! I love the pop of color and the wonderful texture! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!
Gorgeous card!!
Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!
Very pretty and elegant card, Leanne! I love the contrast between the background and the green. That embossing is really really nice too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate the lovely things you make!
What a beautiful card using the colors at Inky Paws Challenge. So glad you shared your talents with us!
Hugs,
Debbie
So gorgeous!! I love the pine and holly accents on the white background! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!
Post a Comment