Hello friends,
Here's another Christmas Card CASEing the hostess Michelle Lupton, for her fun event 'CASE Me a Christmas Card'. Elements from her card include a triangular tree with lights and a stamped background.
Products used:
#echopark paper, #recollections stamp (background), #verve stamp (Christmas), gold cardstock, glitter glue, gold acrylic paint (spatters) & star bling.
A triangular piece of designer paper was adhered to a gold card base and cut, leaving a thin gold border. Similarly, a smaller triangular piece was adhered to the centre after scoring the middle for dimension with foam tape. The tree and card base were spattered with gold paint, stamped 'Merry' at one inch intervals, followed by stamping 'Christmas' below and the tree was glued. It was finished off by adding a touch of glitter glue to the lights and a bling star..
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#parkhopping - Christmas dancing lights
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#sssmonday - add text
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
Have a great day.
Leanne.

6 comments:
Wonderful card, Leanne! I love the dimension on the pretty tree and the shine! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!
Great card - love the layered and folded tree!
Love your case of this card. I can never resist adding a lovely dimensional star to the top of my Christmas trees either.
Fantastic card! I love the 3-D effect! So cool and fun!
I love this idea!
I saw this at BYSHC. I would love to know the directions of this fold. If you have time I'd love for you to email me with the info. It's a beautiful card. My email is on my blog. Thank you. [Bunny]
Post a Comment