"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

CASE w/ A Fussy Cut Tree

Hello friends,

I'm thoroughly enjoying the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, and I'm happy with the card I made. Here, I mainly CASEd Essies sketch. I replaced the doily on her card with a handmade tree whose template I designed over two decades ago. 



Products used:
#echopark- (paper for tree & stickers for santa & gifts), gold cardstock (star & baubles), #darice embossing folder (for star) & #scrappycat stamp (sentiment)

The tree template was used to draw the tree over a lightbox so the bows on the designer paper were not out of place. It was fussy cut, adhered, and the sticker images and punched baubles were added. And, finished off with a fussy cut star run through an embossing folder and a stamped sentiment.   

Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#parkhopping - Santa's Land
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#peaceonearth - Christmas


Have a great day.
Leanne

6 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Love your sweet Santa card, Leanne! So fun and festive! Thanks for sharing with {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Beautiful card! I love the Santa and the Christmas tree!!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love that you added texture to the star on top of the tree! Thanks for joining in with Case me a Christmas Card!

Diane said...

Very pretty and creative holiday card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Barb Finnical said...

Great card, Leanne! You’ve done a great job creating that Christmas tree. I love how full and bright it is. That Santa is adorable too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Susan B said...

A wonderful and very traditional Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!