"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Designer Paper Poinsettia

Hello friends,

Here's another card for the 'CASE Me a Christmas Card' event, where I'm CASEing Ilina Crouse. I copied her card sketch, a large sentiment, a paper with poinsettias and a shiny washi strip. 



Products used:
#echopark (paper & sentiment sticker), washi strip & glitter glue (for flower centers)


Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#parkhopping - Epcot's Flower Festival
#ssswednesday - Christmas
#wordartwednesday - anything goes


Have a great day.
Leanne

4 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Simply beautiful, Leanne! I love the beautiful papers and pretty sentiment! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2025 Linky Party!

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout! The gold is perfect, it really makes the card pop!

Barb Finnical said...

This is such a pretty card, Leanne! I absolutely love the patterned paper, and that gold strip really makes it look very elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your simple, elegant card! Thanks for playing along!