Hi Friends,
I'm here to share a card I made for the CASE It Hop on Instagram. As I was searching for an IG friend to CASE, I came across Hannelie Bester. The peeking contrast on one side of the oval on her card caught my eye, and I wanted to CASE it.
Supplies used:
#ldrs (oval die), #ourdailybreaddesigns/#divinitydesigns (cross stamp), #stampology (flourish stamps) & #stampinup (sentiment)
Challenges entered:
#sssmonday - inspired by song 'Christ Our Hope In Life & Death' by Keith & Kristyn Getty
#doubleD - inspired by song 'Christ Our Hope In Life & Death' by Keith & Kristyn Getty
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#ssswednesday - layer it (layered oval)
#diecutdivas - die-cut
#liftchallenge - layout with border
#paperfunday - anything goes
Have a great weekend.
Leanne
8 comments:
Beautiful card, Leanne! I love the black-and-white elements and how you layered them. I checked out Hannelie’s card on Instagram and followed her too. You did a great job CASEing that card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!
Absolutely beautiful & soothing Leanne!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Double D Co-Owner
Hi Leanne, your card is beautiful but not following the standards of our lift challenge. There should be a line of immages at the bottom and further only a text above it. You can see some examples on our website liftchallenge.blogspot.com
It's beautiful! Thanks for playing along our September challenge at Die Cut Divas.
An exquisite card Leanne - love black and white, and you have used it to great effect here.
Blessings
Maxine
Such a lovely creation, I love the black and white. So much wonderful work here, it's evident you have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope you visit us again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer
I really like the black and white and the design is fantastic. So glad you joined the challenge of Anything Goes at Die Cut Divas
A very pretty card of condolence. We're delighted you've joined us and shared your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Classic Design Challenge
Post a Comment