Hello friends,
Sometime last month, I came across Gina K's video, which I'm sorry, I can no longer find to link here. As I watched, I got inspired to craft alongside and whipped up this card. It was the first time I crafted alongside, enjoyed it & may do so again.
Supplies used:
#catherinepoolerinks, silhouette stamp (company unknown), #uniko (sentiment) & sequins.
The oval stencil was one of my DIY ones, and the process is straightforward. Ink-blending with the oval stencil, stamping the image on the inks and finishing with a sentiment & sequins.
Challenges entered:
#colorfuloptions - rainbow colors
#timeout - Favourite season- spring
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
5 comments:
An eye catching and striking card Leanne - love it
Blessings
Maxine
Pretty background for the silhouette florals. Thank you for sharing this at Time Out!
Such a pretty card, Leanne! I love the colors in the back and the solid image in the front. It’s such a reverse design and it really makes a bold statement. I’ll have to give something like this a try too soon. Thanks so much for playing with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!
The silhouette images are striking against the beautiful blended background. We're delighted you've joined us and shared your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Classic Design Challenge
So colourful and pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out!
Post a Comment