Hello friends,
Sharing this card I made for a 'Stencil Fun Hop' with 'Geometric' as the optional theme. I recently got this stencil, and it was perfect for the theme this month.
Supplies used:
Geometric square cutout stencil (company unknown), #ranger distress inks, #unikostudio (sentiment) & die cut bling.
The panel was inked using sections of the stencil in primary colors and finished off with a sentiment & bling.
Challenges entered:
#sssmonday - inspired by song '(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care' by Elvis Presley
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#colorfuloptions - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes
#stencilfun - stencils
#nbus - new stencil & stamp
Have a great day.
Leanne
5 comments:
WOW, this is fabulous, what a great stencil and a great job of stenciling too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and Stencil Fun!
Diane CO DT, SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}
Wonderful card, Leanne! I love the color blocking and the colors you’ve chosen for this. Stencils are so much fun! This would make a great card for any age in any gender. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you!
Such a fun stencil Leanne, and I love how you have used it to such great effect
Blessings
Maxine
Geometric shapes always make great card designs, and this stenciling is fab.We're delighted you've joined us and shared your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
Classic Design Challenge
Love this! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Post a Comment