"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

The Mandala

Hello Friends,

I finally inked the Mandala Maker stamps!! I've had this set since 2019, but due to the five year long hiatus, I still have some unused products. Frankly, I didn't quite enjoy using this set. Using the tiny stamps and getting the placement right was quite challenging, time consuming and messy. But I will surely attempt using it again. 


Products used:
#ginak (stamp set- used 12 tiny stamps) #catherinepoolerinks (used 6 inks) & #uniko (sentiment stamp)

Challenges entered:
#colorfuloptions - Hawaiian skies
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#paperfunday - anything goes
#nbus - stamp set

Have a lovely day.
Leanne

3 comments:

Darnell said...

I would have been cross-eyed by the end of that, Leanne - or maybe by the middle! But I'm so glad you preserved because this is precise and gorgeous in the colors you used! High five! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Diane said...

It's beautiful and you have more patience then me, no way could I accomplish this, you did an awesome job!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
Diane CO DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this card is gorgeous! And I love your honesty about making it. I too have some stamps that I wondered what I was thinking when I bought them. It is good to keep trying though. Sometimes things grow on us and sometime we learn what we don't like! I'm glad you finished this and we're thankful that you linked it up with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you! :)