"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Geometric Shapes

Hello friends,

Today I'm part of the IG hop, 'Rediscover your supplies' where the aim is to find hidden supplies and the theme is 'Geometric Shapes'. Well, when I was going through my stash of papers, I found these papers, which were part of a ready card-making kit from Dollarama, given to me almost 18 - 20 years ago. They were slightly larger square pieces, which I die-cut to make this card with geometric shapes.




Supplies used:
#alinacutle die (squares), #mft die (circle) & cardmaking sticker book sentiment + tiny image

The additional image was added below the sentiment to cover a scratch/boo-boo created because I mistook it for a rub-on.

Challenges entered:
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#prettypapers - pretty papers

Have a great weekend..
Leanne

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful use of the squares to make this striking card Leanne - the result is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Such a beautiful and creative way to use those pretty papers!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane Co-Owner LTPP
{Nellies Nest}
{Love Those Pretty Papers}

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really creative and fun. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please stop by again soon, and have a blessed week.

Barb Finnical said...

Very cool card, Leanne! I love those challenges that help us use supplies that we've had for years. You've done a great job! I love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!