"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Twofer Card

Hello friends,

A week ago, I posted this card made using soap bubbles and watercolor. Here's the second from the same panel using the bubble art sentiment. 



Products used:
#heroarts sentiment die, watercolors, gold acrylic paint, & gold cardstock. 

The background panel was smooshed using a large, scrunched & rolled up piece of cling wrap, first with watercolour, then with gold acrylic paint. The bubble art sentiment was offset on a gold die cut to create a sparkly shadow and finished off with a crimson outline around the panel.

Challenges entered:
#staycrafty - watercolor background
#sunbirdsparkreate - make it shine
#ssswednesday - anything goes
#wordartwednesday - anything goes

Have a great day.
Leanne

3 comments:

Donna said...

Now, that’s what I call a clever technique! What fabulous idea, and a great card. Thanks for joining us in the Stay Crafty Challenge.

kiwimeskreations said...

I was waiting to see how you used the cut out :) - this is stunning Leanne, and I love the touch of crimson on the border, and the gold shadow to the word. Perfect!
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Finnical said...

Lovely card, Leanne! I love the soap bubble background. So fun! And the gold sentiment is really great too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate you creations! :)