Hello Friends,
I'm almost done with my Christmas-related PHD. This is another from last year's cardmaking summit. I shouldn't have embossed it with the sentiment. Anyway, here it is.
Products used:
#stampinup (paper), #spellbinders (embossing folder) & #echoparkpaper (Merry & Bright kit)
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#abcchristmas - non-Christmas stash papers
Have a wonderful day.
Leanne

7 comments:
Lovely card with that added texture and the foil.
Amazing card, Leanne! I love the texture and the shine! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
What a fun card with the pressure embossing and great colors.
Beautiful card!
So pretty I love the texture!!! Thank you for joining us at the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ~Von Marie~
That looks fascinating - and although the textured sentiment panel may not have been your first choice, it still looks wonderful
Blessings
Maxine
it was great and then you embossed!
Post a Comment