"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Holly Berries

Hello Friends,

Believe it or not. This card was left aside without a sentiment. So, I've completed yet another PHD. Thanks to the Christmas in July events.



Supplies used: 
#stamplorations (sentiment die), solid stamp (company unknown), #rangerdistressink (lost shadow to stamp), brush paints, gelly roll pen, gold paint splatters & negatives of a die for bling,  

Challenges entered:

#BYSHC - anything Christmas 
#ssswednesday - focus on sentiment
#sssmonday - own background

Have a beautiful day.
Leanne

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow! The gold wording on this is fabulous. What a great Christmas card.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I really like that sentiment die! Gorgeous card, Leanne! Thanks for sharing with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Vonmariedesign said...

So beautiful I love that sparkle. Thank you for joining us at the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ~Von Marie~

kiwimeskreations said...

Another dramatic card Leanne - love the delightful holly berry background you have used
Blessings
Maxine

Sabra & Holly Gerdes said...

Beautiful card!

gail said...

traditional lovely