Hello Friends,
Here's a card in non-traditional colors. This background was made some months ago, when I was ink-blending just for fun, and I put it to use today.
Products used:
#catherinepoolerinks #darice (embossing folder) #tsuknekobrillianceink (on embossed elements), #stamplorations (sentiment die) & iridescent star sequins from my stash.
After ink-blending, ink-lifting was done, followed by embossing and rubbing silver ink on the embossed elements. To turn it into a Christmas card, I just added multiple iridescent star sequins and a layered die-cut sentiment.
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#sssmonday - own background
#ssswednesday - focus on sentiment
#canuhandledpressure - anything embossing
#abcchristmas - non-Christmas embossing folder
Have a lovely day.
Leanne

9 comments:
Great embossing on this cool Christmas card. FAB!
Beautiful card! I love the colors! It really makes this card pop!
Amazing background and there's that fabulous sentiment again! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
A wonderful background Leanne, and that stunning sentiment diecut is perfect against it
Blessings
Maxine
non traditional colors yet it works wonderfully
Beautiful ink blending & embossing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Such a pretty card, love the colors, especially with the silver sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!
What a gorgeous contemporary design, and I love the ink blending and shimmer.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Wonderful card - love the background!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x
Post a Comment