"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"
Hello Friends,
Sharing my Sketch 4 card for Kendra's Card Challenges.
Great card Leanne! I love the angle of it. I used a very similar paper this morning only mine was in the pink family. I like using papers like this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!
You really are using up those patterned papers - this is another great card LeanneBlessingsMaxine
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Great card Leanne! I love the angle of it. I used a very similar paper this morning only mine was in the pink family. I like using papers like this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!
You really are using up those patterned papers - this is another great card Leanne
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment