"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

#KCC19 - Sketch 12

Hello Friends,

Today I killed two birds with one stone. Besides making this Sketch 12 card for Kendra's Card Challenges, I also made it for the Encouraging Word IG hop. The designated verse was 2Timothy 1:7, but I used Psalm 31:24 for my card as it also urges us to stand firm in difficult times because God is with us. 



Products used:
#stampin'up (paper), stamp from an unknown company gifted to me & gems.

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
 
Have a great day.
Leanne

2 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Lovely and elegant card Leanne! The monochromatic color is really nice and I love the saying and the rhinestones. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Leanne this is stunning - what a wonderful scripture stamp, so beautifully used on this magnificent card
Blessings
Maxine