Hi Friends,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for the CASE it hop on Instagram. My CASE was the most inspiring, Ardyth Percy Robb. The sketch challenge #51 at Sunbirdsparkreate inspired me to CASE her with my own DIY stencil, as I did not have a similar one.
Products used:
#catherinepooler inks (Rockin' Red, Lime Rickey, Bellini & Limoncello) #MFT (die) #stampendous (sentiment), white embossing powder & gold acrylic paint (splatters)
Challenges entered:
#diecutdivas - birthday & die cut
#colorfuloptions - summer colours (red, orange, yellow & green)
#paperfunday - anything goes & stencils
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#stencilfun - stencil
Have a great Sunday.
Leanne
5 comments:
Great stenciling Leanne! I love the colors and the overlapping of them really adds a lot of interest to the card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We really appreciate you!
Very creative and I love the colors and design. I'm so glad you joined our Die Cut Divas' challenge of making a Birthday Card.
Well done on creating your own stencil, and the resultant card is stunning Leanne. So cheerful and beautifully stenciled
Blessings
Maxine
So pretty and fun! Thanks for joining the Colorful Options Challenge!
Very unique and gorgeous!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
Post a Comment