"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Stencilled Wreath

Hello Friends,

For once I've started my Chrismas cards early and have a dry embossed and stencilled wreath to share.



Products used: 
#dreamweaver stencil & #ranger distress inks 

Challenges entered:
#abcchristmas - one layer card
#christmaskickstart - spots, dots & circles
#paperfunday - anything goes + stencil
 
I'll be back soon.
Leanne

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Now isn't this just perfect for our challenge! Super card. Thanks for joining Gail and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Lynda said...

What a fabulous wreath. I'm afraid this doesn't qualify as the one-layer card as you have added the panel to a card base - but it does qualify as the non-Christmas stash - lovely use of the dotty stencil. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous card Leanne - love your dotty wreath :)
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x