Hello Friends,
Another PHD completed! This background, made many years ago, was inspired by Brusho and mica powder, but I used paints.
Poster paint, gold acrylic paint, watercolor paper, #echoparkpaper (Merry & Bright kit) & #stamplorations (sentiment die)
The watercolor panel was painted with red poster paint, followed by a mixture of red and gold paint and finished off with a fussy cut foiled image & sentiment.
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#ssswednesday - focus on sentiment
#wordpower - words in focus
#NBUS - Echo Park paper
Have a great day.
Leanne

7 comments:
Gorgeous card, Leanne! Loving the dimension and the beautiful shine! Thanks for linking up with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
A Stunning Christmas card!
All your Christmas cards are lovely. I enjoy seeing your wonderful creations. Thanks for sharing them.
This is really pretty, Leanne. I love the red and gold combination.
Beautiful colours Leanne, and I love how you have made the finished card so dramatic with the bold gold die cut sentiment
Blessings
Maxine
SO SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Word Power Co-Owner
gold really sells this
Post a Comment