Hello Friends,
Christmas in July has certainly got me cracking on my Christmas cards & PHD. Here's another way I put my Hallmark ribbon to use.
Products used:
#hallmark (ribbon), gold & silver ribbon from my stash, #justrite (oval frame die), #vervestamps (sentiment), #newtonsnook (pines) #poppystamps (Poinsettia) #vervestamps (leaf frond) #lawncuts (sprig of berries) & #nuvo crystal drops
Challenges entered:
#BYSHC - anything Christmas
#beautifulblossoms - flowers
#ssswednesday - focus on sentiment
#neglectedstuff - Hallmark ribbon in my stash since 8 yrs

9 comments:
I've hopped over from BYSHC. Lovely card using ribbon. Beautiful work!
A beautifully designed floral card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}
So beautiful!! I love the ribbon and glad you made another card. Thank you for joining us at the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party ~Von Marie~
Fabulous CAS card, Leanne! I love the pretty ribbons! Thanks for sharing with the Christmas in July {BYSHC} Linky Party!
Beautiful card! I adore how you have pops of colors but lots of white space! Well done!
This is gorgeous Leanne - love that hallmark ribbon, and how you have let it be part of the focal point of the card. The sentiment is so elegant on the oval
Blessings
Maxine
simplly elegant
Love the clean lines on your card - very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Beautiful Blossoms :
Me again, thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane TNS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{The Neglected Stuff}
Post a Comment