"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Sympathy & Prayers

Hi friends,

I'm back with a sympathy card. The flourishes on this card were stamped perhaps 10 years ago before I owned a Misti and it didn't ink well. Now, that I'm trying to complete several PHD's, I thought of saving this card by ink blending over the stamping for a dull look. 


Products used:   
#stampology (flourishes), #ranger distress inks #spellbinders (scalloped borders die), #stampinup (sentiment) & bling.

Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#ssswednesday - masculine

Have a great day.
Leanne

1 comment:

Barb Finnical said...

Leanne, this is a perfect sympathy card. They can be so difficult to make. It seems like they're either too happy or too sad. I think you've nailed it with this. And I really can't see anything that a Misti would have helped. It looks great to me. That's so cool that you have saved it all these years then went back to it and made a great card out of it. Someone will be blessed. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate you! :)