"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Proverbs 3:6

Hi friends,

I'm sharing a card I made for the blog hop ' An Encouraging Word'. I found this printable verse online, which I coloured with six colours of the rainbow as I wanted a bright look.


Products used:
#pentel brush pens, rectangular mat die, #gansaitambi pearl paints (splatters) & sequins.
  
Challenges entered:
#wordartwednesday - anything goes
#ssswednesday - masculine
#wordpower - sentiment as focus 

I'll be back soon.
Leanne

3 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Oh Leeanne, this card is awesome! I love how bold it is, and to give us encouragement from God's Word is such a blessing! As guest designer over at Word Art Wednesday this month I just wanted to pop over and say thanks so much for playing along with them this round. Your creativity is so appreciated! :)

Cynthia said...

Love your colorful design featuring this Bible verse!

Diane said...

This is beautiful in the rainbow colors.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options and Word Power!
Diane CO DT and WP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}