"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Sugarplum Faerie

Hi friends,

I'm back with another card using a leftover background piece from this card. 




Products used:
#poppystamps die (sugarplum faerie) #catherinepooler inks (mint to be, garden party & over coffee) #gansaitambi pearl paints (blossoms & splatters) #retd company (sentiment) black & silver cardstock, & sequins. 

Challenges entered:
#diecutdivas - colour palette & die cut
#neverb4usedstuff - Poppystamps Faerie die & Lawn Fawn sentiment
#sssmonday - splatters
#colorfuloptions - aquablue sky

Have a great day.
Leanne

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love how you used that leftover background-perfect! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Color Challenge!

Arlene said...

You've definitely accomplished creating some gorgeous cards with that beautiful little fairy. So glad to see the colors you used met our Color Challenge at Die Cut Divas. Arlene, DT

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Leanne this is another gorgeous card - I love it
Blessings
Maxine

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper