"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Flowers & Swirls

Hi!
    My second card for WMCD is also CAS. I love mixing up stamps, the flower swirls is my very old favorite, with which I always combine flowers from other stamp sets. 

Supplies Used:
W&W - In Bloom-Lola's Bouquet
Stampendous - Flower Swirls
MFT - Thanks So Very Much
Nuvo crystal drops
After stamping the layered roses, the swirls were stamped, followed by the tiny flowers and leaves. Some green ink was dabbed to cover the spaces between the flowers and finished off with green splatters of watercolor, the sentiment and crystal drops.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.cardchallenges.com - CAS & Flower Power
https://www.blog.winniewalter.com - CAS & Stamp mash up
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - WCMD-AG 
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #68

Will be back soon.
Leanne

6 comments:

nancy littrell said...

I love your beautifully colored flower swirl image and CAS design, Leanne. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations October CAS Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

Contagiously Crafty said...

What a delightful card! So glad to have found you through the SSS Challenge!

Pink Unicorn said...

Those florals are so gorgeous and loving the watercolour splatters. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is so very pleasing to the eyes!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!!!

suzARTe said...

Such a beautiful thankyou card, the flowers are so pretty and I love the font of the sentiment.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.