"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Flower Wreath

Hi again!
    This card was made using another very old favorite from Gina K. I have made several quick note cards by stamping these flowers at random in the past, but never shared as they were always made in a hurry. Well today, I used them differently.

Supplies Used:
Gina K - Bring the Bling
MFT - Thanks SO Very Much
Nuvo crystal drops & glitter drops
Prismaclor pencils
The flower wreath was stamped using the MISTI and wreath bulider, coloured with pencils and finished off with a sentiment, adhered the panel to a coloured card, then added Nuvo drops for flower centers.     
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.cardchallenges.com - Flower Power
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - WCMD-AG 
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #68
Will be back soon with one more card.
Leanne

3 comments:

Dan said...

I just love the wreath maker and you've done a fantastic job here with the set. So glad to have found you through the SSS Challenge!

Lisa said...

Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed while I was away!! This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers and design!! I scrolled through all the projects I missed while I was gone and they are all so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

suzARTe said...

The flowers on this card are so beautiful, I love how the sentiment is in the middle, just gorgeous.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.