"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

A Rainbow Thank You

Hello!!
    I hope you all had a wonderful day making cards for WCMD. I surely did. I got busy crafting and hopping as soon as the challenges were up but could not blog as well. So I'll be sharing four cards in separate posts today Here's my first one layer card.

Supplies Used:
MFT - Thanks So Very Much (3 different stamps)
Lawn Fawn - Heart Stackables & Stitched Journaling (hearts)
glossy accents
The phrase and words (thank you, so & much) from three stamps of one stamp set were masked and stamped with the MISTI, then finished off with three die cuts which were covered with glossy accents for dimension.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.cardchallenges.com -ROYGBIV & CAS
https://www.blog.winniewalter.com - CAS & Lucky7(3stamps+3diecuts+1layer)
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com - WCMD-AG 
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com - CAS Thank You
http://cardztv.blogspot.com - AG #68
Will be back soon.
Leanne

5 comments:

maria f. said...

I too enjoyed WCMD and am always super inspired by WW's challenges. Love your rainbow of colors on your CAS creation.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great one layer / CAS card! Thank you for playing with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge!

nancy littrell said...

How fun to make your multiple words using rainbow colors. So pleased you joined us again at STAMPlorations Oct. CAS Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs, Nancy

foleysfriend said...

So very pretty. Love the repeated sentiment in rainbow colors. So much easier with a stamp positioner - right? Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue n.

suzARTe said...

This is my kinda card, fun, cheerful and colourful.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

November 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.