This card is for the fifth anniversary traditional material-wood following Lizzie Jones' concept. This is my final card for the SAF challenges due to time constraints. This card pnel was made in a rush while the linky was due to close in minutes.

Supplies used:
embossed wood panel (from RAK)
coffee bean pigment ink
PTI-Doodle-do stamp set
PTI-Thick & Thin Thanks die
I followed Lizzie Jones' tutorial to make this card, coloured the panel with ink and stamped leaves to make it more masculine.
I'm entering this card into cahllenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com - beginning with "D" (die cut)
Thanks for your lovely comments on my recent posts. I'll try to be back soon.
Leanne
10 comments:
This is so beautiful!! I love the wood and the colors!! It looks so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Love the wood look you achieved...awesome card!
WOW it looks so cool...Thank you for linking to the Tutorial ...it looks intriguing and I love the colors you used
Cheers
Dr Sonia
What a wonderful card - love the wood panel element
Blessings
Maxine
Hi there thanks for well wishes and visit . Now this card is really great for man .Love the hand stamped back ground with the wood panel look for the sentiment .
cheers Shirley-Anne
Very pretty--love those leaves & the wood grain panel!
Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz
Love this peachy color, and the wood embossing, too! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Cute!
Janis, Cardz 4 Guyz DT
This is a lovely card, love the colour.
Post a Comment