"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

PTI-SAF2017-Linen Background

Hi!
    I'm back today with a card for the fourth anniversary traditional material...linen. The basic idea was from Anna Kossakovskaya's gift card. 

Supplies used:
piece of fabric
PTI-Spring Woods stamp set
Casual Friday's-Pretty Posies (sentiment)
Nuvo crystal drops
white embossing powder
    The piece of fabric was cut to the size  of the card base, threads pulled out from all four sides, then stamped randomly all over. Finished the card with a heat embossed sentiment adhered with foam tape and Nuvo drops for flower centers. Did not have any green pigment ink so the dye ink resulted in smudged leaves.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Will be back as soon as the next card is ready.
Leanne

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Leanne :-) the flowers stamped onto fabric are so pretty! I love the frayed edges and delicate design, absolutely stunning! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

kiwimeskreations said...

What great use of the linen Leanne - a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Leanne, lovely flowers - very soft and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

suzARTe said...

I love the use of fabric on cards, this looks amazing, so much texture and the flowers are so pretty.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.