Hello!
I'm back with a card for the third anniversary traditional material...leather. Loved Ashley Cannon Newell's quick and easy method of making faux leather and made this leather card.
Supplies used:
brown card stock
glycerine
coffee bean pigment ink
PTI-Shaped Sayings-Birthday die
fixation spray
twine
I followed Ashley's tutorial to make the faux leather. But to finish off the card, I added a die cut sentiment and sprayed the panel with fixation spray to make it shine. Finally added the twine and adhered the panel to the card base.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com - beginning with "D" (die cut)
Yaay! For once I have a masculine card ready.
Leanne




8 comments:
Wow!! This is absolutely stunning, Leanne!! The faux leather looks so real!! You did an amazing job!! What a gorgeous card!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Fabulous card Leanne - love the sheen you have on it too.
BLessings
Maxine
This card is so cool. At first glance, it appears to be a sentiment that's burnt into leather, and has amazing texture. What a fabulous card. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along. Thanks so much, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
A great idea, looks so effective. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.
awesome design, luv the gorgeous leather look! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Cute!
Janis, Cardz 4 Guyz DT
Great technique for a fab masculine card.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)
I love this stylish Birthday card which is versatile enough to be given to anyone, the leather look is amazing.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment