Happy Tuesday! There are a couple of Christmas Tag Challenges going on which have greatly inspired me to make tags. I thought of making as many as I can to send them as a gift to a friend. Don't know if I will be able to make one for each day but I will try. Here's my first.
Supplies used:
Hero Arts- Designer snowflakes
Gina K- Bring the bling (dots)
Sentiment (company unknown)
cloud white ink
This tag is inspired by Tracey's Day1 tag in the pic below. The tag was cut from red card stock using a Papermania Tag as a template, then the sentiment, snowflakes and white dots were stamped and finished with a cord.
I'm entering this tag for challenges at...
http://inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.ca - Christmas tag
http://stamplorations.blogspot.com - holiday tag
http://ablognamedhero.blogspot.com - holiday themed
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - anything Christmas
I will be back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!
Leanne


7 comments:
A super tag, such a lovely red and white design.
Pauline
x
A super Christmas tag for our Penny Black and More November challenge, many thanks for joining in and sharing your lovely work.
B x
Oh wow!!! Awesome tag!!!
Gorgeous tag!
Fantastic Christmas tag! Thank you for joining us Paper Girls this week!
Lovely tag in red and white!
Aaaah what a lovely Tag and thanks for joining us at Penny Black And More this month, Luv Sam x
Post a Comment