Hi!
Happy Halloween to those of you celebrating it. We do not in this part of the world, but as I owned a Halloween stamp, I made this card with the image coloured by my daughter to send our friends kids in Canada. Want to know when it was sent? ........... In 2012!! I'm sure the card no longer exists, but, I recently found it saved as a draft here and just remembered to share it with you.
Supplies used:
Prickley Pear stamp
colour pencils
handmade marbled paper from India
scallop scissors
The image was stamped on a white cardstock circle, coloured then adhered on the black card base. The sentiment was stamped on the marbled paper, cut on both edges with a scallop scissor, then adhered in place.
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge - anything goes
https://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com - halloween
Sorry not been around to visit you yet due to health issues. But will surely do so soon. Have a wonderful day!
Leanne

8 comments:
Very cute card, lovely image and fun sentiment!
What a cute witch, I can't imagine her casting any nasty spells! Lovely card. xx
Such a fun Halloween card, the scalloped edge really sets the sentiment off.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X
What an adorable witch. Thank you for joining us for the Mod Squad Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
Peggy T.
Design Team Member
This is so fabulous!! The witch is so cute!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Super cute Halloween design!! Love the colors and fun sentiment! :) HUGS
A fun Halloween card Leanne, such a sweet witch.
Pauline
x
A very cute card, love the Halloween colours and the sentiment is great as well, always a pleasure seeing your creations.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx
Post a Comment