"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Christmas Tag #2

Hi!
    Yeah! I'm certainly enjoying myself making tags. So I'm back with my second one today. I usually shy away from big images that need to be coloured. Mainly because my colouring skills are not good enough for an adult. Kathy Rac's colouring challenge inspired me to colour and I must admit I really enjoyed colouring this with Chemeleon pens. Hope to do better next time.
Supplies used:
Image form a colouring page
Chameleon pens
gold acrylic paint
black marker
SRM sticker sentiment
ribbon, twine & a bell
    Today's tag is inspired by Sue's Day2 tag in the pic below. The image was coloured with Chameleon pens then the tag shape was cut using the Papermania tag as a template. Next, the flower centers and dots were painted, a few black dots added with a marker, mounted on black card and finished off with a sticker sentiment, a ribbon, bit of twine and a bell. 
I'm entering this tag for challenges at...
Will be back soon. 
Leanne

12 comments:

Arianna Barbara said...

Really beautiful!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the vivid color in your poinsettias! This is so pretty!
Take care!
Michele

CherylQuilts said...

Leanne, what a gorgeous tag and stunning coloring! Your coloring is exquisite, and it sounds like you've used the Chemeleon pens only for a short time. I would never have guessed. Someone is going to love this beautiful tag! Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday challenge! Hugs!

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning tag!! The colors are amazing!! The poinsettias are so gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

So pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is beautiful Leanne

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Leanne.Such beautiful flowers so brightly coloured .A selection of your tages would make a lovely gift .
Thanks for kind words on my post .
hugs Shirley-Anne

MaryH said...

I think your coloring skills are just excellent, and you've got some terrific work in this beautiful tag! I've never used my chameleons (too comfy with the copics I think!) and your shading here is just so good. Love the bright & gorgeous poinsettias on your lovely tag! TFS & Hugs

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Leanne!
Your sweet Christmas tag is beautiful, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always SO grateful for the art you share with us and hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
karen

P.S. This tag, with the sweet baker's twine, would be PERFECT for our new challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon if you'd like to link it up here as well:
http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges

Esther Asbury said...

I saw your link on WAW and wanted to stop by your blog and say what a beautiful Christmas tag this is!

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Leanne!
What a super tag!! This would have to go into a collection display of tags!!
Thank you for sharing your Talent with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Hugs Ginny M DT

Tee said...

Beautiful poinsettias! Altogether it is a Gorgeous tag!