"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Christmas Tag #3

Hi there!
Happy Fri-Yay! I'm back with my third tag which I completed yesterday but had no time to blog. 
Supplies used:
Papermania tag
green cardstock (
tree)

Hero Arts-Designer snowflakes
silver embossing powder
Recollections-Christmas borders
watercolour pencils
star shaped bling
SRM sticker sentiment
    
The inspiration for this tag is from Jennifer's tag in the pic below. The tree shape was drawn using a template I made and cut. The snowflakes were stamped and heat embossed. Some trees were stamped on the tag, coloured then the tree was glued in place. Finished off with star bling, sticker sentiment and cord.

I'm entering this tag into challenges at...
http://www.stampingwithloll.com - Christmas mix media tag
http://vervestamps.blogspot.com - inspiration pic
Hope to be back later today.
Leanne.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful tree!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ellibelle said...

A very pretty tag!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

Loll said...

Fantastic tag Leanne. Love the shape of the tree that you hand cut ... it's so pretty, especially with the heat embossed snowflakes. Great background with your tree line scene. Love the pops of red. Thanks for joining my Twelve Tags of Christmas event!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! Your tag is simply adorable!!!

Nstiz said...

Oh my gosh you drew that tree and cut it out! How cool is that. That shape grabbed me when I saw your tag and love the embossed snow flakes on it. You tied your elements together perfectly with those trees in the background!

Linby said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT

Brittany M. said...

This tag is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us Paper Girls for our tag challenge this week!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Really cute idea for a tag! The tree is adorable!
Take care!
Michele

Tee said...

Your tag is gorgeous! Love the little Christmas trees peeping out in the background!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely tag! Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge!

Michelle Lupton said...

I really like your tree hanging off the edge! Thanks so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero for our Holiday celebration :)