"Just hit the 'MY GALLERY' tab (sidebar) to view all my linked creations in one place!"

Stamp-a-faire-Pointilism Play

Hi!
    I'm back with my last make for PTI-Stamp-a-faire. If only I could spend all my time just crafting, I would join all the challenges. But since I couldn't, here's my last.

Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink-Heart stitches die 
                   Spring woods stamp (sentiment)
Q-tip
Crayola markers
ice stickles
    Initially, the hearts were die cut on card stock to create a stencil. They were then filled with colour by dabbing a Q-tip on the ink pad. This was followed by tiny dots with markers in gradient shades of red and added the sentiment. As the need for some shimmer was felt, the sentiment got smudged while adding the stickles. The card was redone by die cutting the hearts and adhering them onto a new card. The smaller heart, which was plain was die cut thrice to get the tiny holes around it. 
I'm entering this card into challenges at... 
Here's a pic with my four Stamp-a-faire makes...
    Thanks for all your visits and comments. Don't forget to link up to my giveaway, just in case you haven't yet done so.
Leanne

16 comments:

Valerija said...

A very beautiful wedding card.
Valerija xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The hearts look amazing!! Wow!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the pattern on the hearts
Cheers
Dr Sonia

MaryH said...

The q-tip painting certainly created loads of texture on the hearts...and this was a pretty look for a beautiful wedding card. Good idea to use the q-tips as you've done, as it created depth as well. TFS

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Leanne, such an elegant red and white design.
Pauline
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful way to colour the hearts Leanne, resulting in a striking card.
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design and just love what you have added and the colours are awesome..xxx{aNNie}

Leigh Penner said...

These all look wonderful, Leanne! Great job with the challenges!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Leanne! Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog and for becoming a follower! I just joined you as a follower too! Yay! Looking forward to seeing all of your projects! I will check out your candy giveaway shortly!

Your pointillism looks amazing - I have never tried this technique so I am in awe! I need to experiment more! The hearts are gorgeous!

riliska said...

Your projects are just beautiful.

Greta said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog--always fun to meet another nurse. I'm actually almost retired--more time for crafting! Looks like you had fun with SAF, too--love your Pointillism card--I didn't try that yet.

Weekend-Windup said...

Beautiful red heart.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its beautiful Leanne. My daughter learnt about this in school this week!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, love the butterfly (I have that stamp somewhere in my stash!. Not tried the pointillism technique yet, did see it in a magazine some time ago and thought I should have a go, you may just have inspired me xx

Sylv xx

Gail said...

The hearts on these cards are lovely =- love the butterfly - I have a great butterfly stamp with a die cut that I use often except it is small - have a blessed week!

suzARTe said...

The red love hearts really stand out against the white background and look gorgeous.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.