I'm back with my third make for PTI-Stamp-a-faire. Had fun making this quick card inspired by Lizzie Jones using the colour inspiration pic below.
Supplies used:
watercolours
Papertrey ink-Spring woods stamp (sentiment)
I'm entering this card into challenges at...
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.in - colourful
Will be back soon.
Leanne


13 comments:
Such a fun vibrant card and I see you have been on a roll Leanne...I have quite a lot of catching up to do!
Also added your image to my sidebar!
Wow, this is fantastic. Really special and beautiful. Great job!
Valerija xx
This is so artistic and fabulous!! I love the colors and design!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Oh I do like this! Love the free flow design, and wondering how you made the lines...I've seen a brayer wrapped with rubber bands create something of this kind of look. It's got loads of fun color, spatters and texture. Great job on this one, Leeane. Quite summery. TFS & Have a great week. Hugs
Hi Leanne. Thanks for stopping by. I am not good at stamping, I'm beginning. Your creations are amazing. I love your colors. What I see on Papertrey Ink is more art form than stamping (the way I do it). xoxo....Angie
What a fun card Leanne - love that splatter and splash background!!
Blessings
Maxine
awesome design! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!
blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines
sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Love it! Perfect grunge card, works so well with these colors. Thanks for joining us (again!) at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
stunning
vibrant
and lovely used our color challenge
Great card
many thanks to join with us at Sunday Stamps
hugs
Monika (DT Member)
This turned out so beautifully! I love the look of splatters and drips! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you returned the favor. My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com. Blessings, Carrie
This looks so amazing with all those spatter
This is a great background on your card! Love it!
Love the splattered paint look on this card, looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment