Hi friends!
How are you all? Missed being here especially for MFT-Camp Create, but been very busy doing all sorts before my son returned back to University. A warm welcome to all my new friends here. I hope you will visit often. Just felt like playing for the PTI challenge today and made this card.
and this is the inspiration image...
Supplies used:
Papertrey Ink-Spring woods stamp set and dies
Perfect match hybrid ink-sweet blush
Taylored Expressions-embrace beauty (sentiment)
chalk pastelscolour pencils
Memento ink pads
Crayola marker
ice stickles
glossy accents
From the inspiration picture above I used the colours. The grey background of clouds was made with my own template and chalk pastels. Next, the apple blossom branch was stamped...branch and leaves with memento inks and flowers with PTI sweet blush ink. The flowers were then coloured over with colour pencils to get the desired colour. The bird was stamped separately, using the MISTI, die cut and adhered with foam tape. A few blossom buds were added with a Crayola marker. Finished off with ice stickles on the flowers, glossy accents for the birds eye, the sentiment and adhered the panel on a dark background.
I'm also entering this card for challenges at...
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - anything goes
Please join my gratitude candy of 8 stamp sets HERE
Thanks for visiting. Will hop around later today as well as visit you my dear friends.
Leanne



30 comments:
Lovely soft card.
simply gorgeous!!!
Your card is so pretty and it really conveys the message of "thinking of you". Love the soft colors and the bird is so nicely done!
Your card is so pretty and it really conveys the message of "thinking of you". Love the soft colors and the bird is so nicely done!
What a lovely card! I like how you captured the pictures colors in your bird!
This is so pretty! What a wonderful scene!
Your bg is so beautiful! and the bird in those colors is perfect! Lovely card!
What a beautiful card Leanne - love the soft colours you have used - a brilliant use of the inspiration picture.
Blessings
Maxine
Your bird is so pretty and spot on for the inspiration colors!
What a peaceful, serene card - fabulous!
This is so beautiful. Love the soft background and lovely image. Great job!
Valerija xx
Very pretty card.
Lovely card, so soft with these colours and the puffy clouds! The birdie is just cute!!!
The birdie looks so content sitting there against your lovely cloud background.
Hi Leanne ! Oh my goodness this is so pretty,love the sparkle and awesome job with the colors! Thanks for the visit on my blog and Instagram ! I should have given these colors a try! :)
Love the cool cloud look so perfect for this wonderful scene, Soooo pretty!
This is so gorgeous!! The clouds look amazing!! I love the beautiful bird!! What a perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Love this beautiful soft bird card. The clouds in the background are just the perfect display background for this pretty fella. TFS & Have a great weekend.
What a beautiful inspired card! Lovely robin on the branch in the clouds!
STUNNING {aNNie}
This is gorgeous! I love how you made the clouds! The little bird is precious!
A beautiful card Leanne, such a sweet Robin - a great take on the inspiration image.
Pauline
x
Gorgeous card Leanne, with such a pretty, soft background.
Janice x
Gorgeous card!
Thank you for visiting my blog and becoming my latest follower. I've returned the favour and I'm now one of your followers. I've just been scrolling through your beautiful creations. I'll be sure visit your blog again soon. xx
Such a creative use of the inspiration, Leanne--beautiful card! Perfect background for the beautiful bird!
A beautiful card and a lovely design too.
Kath x
So beautiful! LOVE the cloudy background.
x Asha
This is truly a lovely bird card - your artistic work is amazing! Have a blessed week!
This is a really beautiful card, the bird on the sky background looks amazing, you are really on a roll with your cards.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the
October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.
Post a Comment